Sunday, January 06, 2008

FOR AULD LANG SYNE, MY FRIEND..
for auld lang syne..
we'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

and in with the new, out with the old, we start the year on a nice & clean note...

First kiss of the new year always goes to Sheryl somehow. lol. Xinds and me, always attack sher first; no idea why. =p

random cam-whoring

more of cam-mutating for me this one. =D

ew Shaz, so ew! hahahaaa

stop staring at my sis just cos she looks retarded, it's annoying and i will punch you!

we just met them- Jasmine and Geraldine i think. =) and that's Joy. Happy queue-cutters!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kiss is for you-know-who. i got a picture as evidence that i did as you requested! ha!

she wasn't drunk enough for me to become a bag.. oh well. try again next time. =)


I am not a arm rest!

everybody loves kungfu fighting!!

YUM!

The end. Sher fell asleep after that. =/

lol. still love you though!! haha!

No comments: