Tuesday, April 12, 2005

boo. in about 24 hours i'll be somewhere above the seas... in between here n down under. i miss cliff already. don miss he girls ye.. cos they're still in my room..

going there all alone. i know i'm gonna cry like mad on e plane.. i can feel it. really hope xinyu n sheryl can fly down next week man.... sigh.

had a great lunch today.. at mandarin.. i love xinyu.

met sheryl. took pictures... i love sheryl too.

met cygnus ppl... ate a little.. crapped alot.. laughed loads.. love them too.

had mushroom soup for supper, courtesy of my boyfriend (he's a GREAT cook!!).. i LOVE MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yea. cliff?? reading this??? i miss u already. so veryvery much dear.. sigh. -hughug-

yinsiu n weiying coming down to send me off tmr.. they say it's a rehearsal.. lolx. but i love u too dearies.

lovelove- ppl who know me n know cliff n read this, please do me a favour?? take care of my darling for me. thank you. so much. =>

No comments: