Sunday, April 17, 2005

hello.. i finally managed to find my way here.. the buttons weren't working properly but well.. i finally manged to get on anyway..

watching million dollar baby for the second time.. each time i see her get that final blow, i wish that the stool wasnt there, she din get hit, she lived and blablabla...... i just hate the ending of the story. i hate the way a fighter dies. it's just not fair at all. argh. and so utterly cruel and heart-wrenching. but there are saving graces i guess; the way a girl finds a father who loves her as he would love his own daughter. that was nice. her acting is damn good. the storyline is devasating.... yet so touching.

i don hate it here. in fact, i love it. i'm spoilt for choices for my bedroom. the one in the attic with the view of my future pool (which is not gonna be a tiny affair), or the one below the living room with the view of the ocean, a balcony, and if i bother to try, i can probably get the entire level to myself as well which will be damn nice. the down side of the room in the attic is that my room is the same size as my dad's toilet. it's not that my room is small- my room is normal size, with my own toilet n all... BUT. his toilet is at least twice the size of a normal toilet. yea. with a huge spa bath tub and all.. life is not fair. i want the master room-it has everything that i want.

reasons y i don like it? simple. i feel like the odd piece of a jigsaw puzzle that can't fit in. two is company but three is none.. no matter how hard everyone tries, i'll still feel weird. maybe if u let me transport all the ppl i love over.. den it'll be good. it'll be like bringing along my box of jigsaw- the box where i came from, and i'll fit happily into the picture.

i miss my girls and my boys and my boyfriend.

went to flemington markets today and it was huge- took like 4 hours to comb the whole place.. then the fruits were going cheap so we got a carton of rockmelons at $4. if i come back looking round and orange like a rockmelon, please continue being my friend?? i'm still the same inside you know.. =>
got quite a lot of shopping done there.. i wanna get my ugg boots tho. and the shirtdress, and hot pink tights and i'll wear the whole ensemble together and look hideously lovely. haha. i'm gonna get knee-high tights for the girls!!! xinyu:rmb sff??? haha. those horrible stockings.. lolol. i like!!

i don't miss shopping in singapore- been shopping there all my life.

sheryl, u'll like to hear this- u know the markets i went to today sold puppies as well?? they were tiny lil things that were sooooooooo cute!!!! u would have drooled over them.. i did. =D~ really cutesy lil things that ran around your legs, and you could pick them up and carry them and cuddle them.... sigh. i want a dog!!!!!

the flight here was alright.. there was something really stinky.. and after awhile, i realised that the smell came from the man sitting next to me- he has smelly feet!!! HORRIBLE! argh. the food was good tho.. beef country pie, icecream, and chicken and beef kebab. i loved the kabab. the service wasn't the best tho.. i still like singapore airlines the most. hahaha!!!

it's bedtime... 11pm here now... bbl! *muackx*

No comments: