Wednesday, April 20, 2005

boo. i need a freakin resume. I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE RESUMES!!!!I HAVE NO IDEA WHATSOEVER HOW TO WRITE A RESUME!!!! blah. xinyu...... help??

aned i left my JC testimonial and result slip in singapore!!!!!! -bang head- not that the result slip will help in any way... but my testimonial was good k!!! sigh. dumb blonde.

anw, mr boyfriend seems to be enjoying his job.. he gets to surf the net... go to the gym during lunch.... sounds nice.. haha. i shall get an office job when i come back to company him!!! we can go to work together in the morning, then meet for dinner after work!!! yeh!!!! wait.... i think i prefer staying home. then i can cook dinner for him!!!! woohoo!!!! haha.sorry baby, i'm going mad. i have one whole list of what i wanna cook for u when i come back already... =>

oh. i think this is a good time to announce to the world that i have put in 4kg so far... SHERYL!!!!!!! we need to diet together!!! lolol. but i'm still happily eating my nutella every day before dinner... and after dinner i got my butterscotch icecream and butterscotch liqueor(did i get the spelling right??). tat butterscotch liqueor tastes soooo damn god. bittersweet and fattening! hahaa.. rockmelon vodka for breakfast... xinyu!!!! sheryl!!!!! see what u're missing out on???? hahahhaaa... but at least u're not getting fat here. -sulks-

oh. i learnt how to make jam. i shall make my own strawberry jam when i come back!! lalalalaaa....

erm.... cliffydear?? i really have not found anything for u....... =/ neither have i found anything for the cygnus girls... (boys don need presents. =D) shall not gie up.. shall continue intense shopping!! haha. hope i get results this time..

i miss my boyfriend... miss seeing him and miss talking to him n miss looking at him and miss holding his hand and miss stoning with him....

miss the girls... just miss them. =>

went down to a school yesterday... sounds quite good... but i'm still waiting to get an interview with the intercontinental.. going down to manly tomorrow to look at another school... =< boring!!!!!! hah.

it's freaking cold today.... was raining last night and now my nose is dripping... my fingers are freezing... oh mandy?? sorry- not much bikinis... cos it's mostly winter clothes now... can u believe that the shop i went to din even carry slippers/thongs anymore??? sigh. it's mostly boots and warm fuzzy bedroom slippers. I WANT MY UGG BOOTS!!!!!!!!!

i love supre. so much. =>

but not as much as i love my boyfriend. and my girlfriends.

please continue missing me, will be back soon!!!!!! -MUACKX-

PS. the beach is W O N D E R F U L!!!!!!!!!

No comments: