Thursday, January 26, 2006

ha. i love kareen.

i can safely, happily, get a mac as long as there's a kareen (it's so nice talking to you i miss you!) around. HEE.

"elitist. not enthusiast. Elitist!"

and i believe every word she says!! hahahahaha. cos whenever i see or think of mac, i see and think of kareen, it's this link my brain has formed somehow. lalalaa. MAC! yeh. =)

plus like joanne says, "it's pretty!"

and yes, i am a superficial bitch who goes for a pretty exterior. =)






lunched at raffles buffet with cliff's mom and him. A yumyum meal. =)
Cliff took half day off to have lunch with us, then bring me to the dentist. i need fillings on 9 teeth. 9 fucking teeth!!!!! *faints* $50 per tooth- i will die!!! or was it $50 for all? not too sure myself! =x
then we went to get his mattress, walked somemore, then finally retired to the foodcourt for dessert. =)

Loving my B A B Y!!!!




Dear xinyu, if you're reading this, i wonder if you went for a... you know... *insert 4 letter word here*. LOVE YOU!!!!!

PS. waiting for that VROOMVROOOOOM!!



And OH. My hair is black. I might as well cut it all off. So black. I have never been THIS black. No. Not even that time when they forced me to dye it black at SRJC. Then again, maybe it was. Whatever. I like black in most places, except in my hair.. =/

2 comments:

Desiderata✿ said...

kareen loves you too. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cassan said...

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!