Saturday, October 28, 2006

couple weeks ago.. i fell on a trestle... i have yet to show my bruise here... i was forcing everyone at work to check out my bruise. hehe. =/ i'm weird.. oh well.. i'm really proud of my bruise!!!


that night when i got home... it was turning really red...the next night.. it got dark purple!!!!
then it started fading.... which was kinda sad..
cool HUGE bruise yea?!!! =)



day out with dani coupla weeks ago...

and her really cute bald pooch... he's not ugly!!! i like him bald!!!
she convinced me to be social and meet her friends... so... yea... i kinda did after that... she tempted me with clubbing!!!


midnight madness after too many QFs.. (just me that went mad and giggly.. dani, was still sober. =/)




met mel and her boyfriend at bondi junction today.... that's her dress for the races.... prettypretty!!! it's GREEN!!! and yea.. i like my polkadotty one!!!


my new nails... which are still short and stubby cos i have to work... the fucking thai cheebye used an electronic file and fucking filed off some of my flesh can?!! hurts like fuck! never going back there!!! plus she chopped off my nails without saying or asking anything, and she was super unfriendly and rude. language barrier?? so what? she didn't even smile!!! hello??? you're in customer service you hag!!! when mel said something along the lines of she might get hers done, the hag looked up....

"you want do now?? book now!" (viciously and forcingly)
mel: nah.. not today.. (p[olitely and friendly)

fucking hag glared at her and filed harder at my flesh.

with this kinda service, no one will ever come back.

why did i do my nails there? stupidity. only word that can decribe it!

anw, the acrylic feels like 20 layers of nail polish.. but i'm getting used to it.. and i kinda like it more and more... (only because i went home and shaped it properly myself cos old hag did them unevenly and i didnt want her filing off anymore of my flesh!)
this is before.. slightly longer than what it is now, but kidna untidy... and very chipped...

your royal fatness cassan. yes. i know. shuddup benjy. it's bad angle and bad hair!!! this is me and nat studying at gloria jeans... leng zai barista wasn't working at that time... no motivation!! hahaha!


exams soon.. starting on haloween.

I WANNA GO HALOWEEN PARTY!!!! I WANNA DRESS UP!!!!!!!! xinyu!!!weiying!! est!!! guan!!! sarapeanutbutterBCMCCF!!!!!! i really wanna go with you girls... NYJC party or momo or wherever... i miss you girls...

and...... happy advanced birthday mommy... i have yet to send your card out! heh.

1 comment:

e. said...

NO PARTYING FOR MEEEEEE.........

Last exam paper today. It's 4.04am now. And this girl is going to sleep 3 hours before revising somemore.

AFTER THAT..

I GO CRAAAAAZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
(Yeah I wish.. Hahaha.. Have one immense load of things to do still. BOO.)

Anyway, I LOVE YOU TOO! =D