Wednesday, June 09, 2004

and i understood it, perfectly, when someone said to me -
"the loneliest moment is before u close your eyes to sleep in bed"
that transition into slumber is sober reflection. sometimes the heartache is intense, sometimes the self-castigating is despairing, sometimes it is a quiet peace that transcends knowledge, sometimes its the flood of pondering and wondering that stumbles me.
alone, i see myself in the mirror and talk to myself -
all wrapped in the world of ME.
wish u were here, wish u understood.
wish there were more u's around.
or just someone like u.
someone special who thought i was special too.

i want to fall in love, with You



ok.. lifted that from someone.. SORRY SOMEONE!! i don't even know you.. but it just seemed.. so.. true.. i always try to avoid that momen, so i plug the earphones in my ear and fall aslp listening to the radio instead.. sigh.

No comments: