Wednesday, June 02, 2004

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you!!
happy birthday to mandaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to yoooooooou!!!!


arranged to meet at 10.30, everyone was late, but manda dearest beat me at being fashionably late! haha.. we finally met manda n miche at like, 11.30?? yea.. ard there.. sat and crapped at the esplanade till 12(according to my lovely,wonderful,deliciously gorgeous watch) then i tried to sing but
#1 my singing sucks
#2 noone wanted to sing with me
#3 they were busy trying to hug manda, so i joined in the fun instead!!

haha.... i actually hugged manda like, 4 times that night?? that's A LOT! considering manda is uber sensitive and dosent like hugs!! hahahaa.. we all got to hug darling manda! den went to 7-11 to get drinks.. walked along suntec den took a cab to manda's place where we sat by the pool and had fun ding nth.. hee.. the company is good enough la.. *grin*.. miche impressed us with her card tricks!! lolx.. went home bout 3.. happy birthday once again sweetie!!

another reason why last night, or rather this morning was so special (besides hugging manda), was cos someone asked bout me!!
ok.. that came out funny.. but i dont care, I LOVE YOU*!!!!! *muackx*

as said, C! it dosen't take much to make me happy!! hahaha..

No comments: