Tuesday, June 01, 2004

it's raining.................... n i woke up half an hour ago!shld hav slpt on.... hahaha.. sorry to all who missed me in school today, i had a terrible headache, which only sleep can cure! -grin-

i know esther missed me!!! she'd better, or i'll publicize her secret!! hahahahaa!!

breakfast at 4pm.. delicious!! chicken salad with avocado and honey dressing! rich!! *slurps*

i need a new umbrella. a nice, light weight, pretty, small foldable umbrella.. to shelter me from the storm. cos my old one is resting in someone's cupboard.. lalalalaa..

i need a street directory of orchard.. so i can plan how to meet my mom without getting wet at all. growl.

i need that job to get me money to get me clothes. nice new clothes!!! it's the great singapore sale!!! wheeeee!!!!!

No comments: