Wednesday, September 14, 2005

i look so fugging fat. my face looks like a mooncake. so chubby i feel like chewing myself up. photos are freaking deceiving!!! i SWEAR i'm not THAT bad in real life..... =(

this is so sad. but yet i've been trying and you say it's not enough. i know it's not enough but for a person like me it's more than i've ever done!! i'm reallyreally trying.


it's time to do a lindsay lohan. =(


i donno which is more depressing..... getting kicked out cause i'm too fat, or getting fat photos splashed on national papers. =(


**check out my pictures and interview HERE








no..... it's not the brown and dowdy uniform that's making me sad... it's just having fat pictures splashed on the papers....... =/



watched quite a few movies the past few days. watching movies make me happy. haha. specially since i watch them with my baby n my bestfren =)

red eye
the perfect catch
one more chance
the longest yard
herbie:fully loaded.

all are supersuper nice movies!! except for the ending of one more chance, which spoiled an otherwise touching movie.

like xinyu said, they're too focused on singaporean concerns and that's probably why they find it so hard to make it big globally. can't they just make a movie for pure entertainment sake??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don really think you look fat...

Anonymous said...

don't bring up lohan, that on again off again pig- she bugs the crap out of me, all those freckles.. rubberfaces.com has her face now, and needless to say, I like stretching that annoying face all over town!