Monday, September 19, 2005

sigh. grueling 3 hours. get shouted at (once), repeated the same thing 4 times (cos of different mistakes at different times), get told to lose weight in front of 17 other girls, told that my shoes (which i just bought today) are not suitable cos they don't have the back strap.

it was day 1. 19 more days to go. so much to do, so lil' time. sigh. will do it. not gonna screw my second chance.

HOW COME THEY DIN HAVE ANTM TONIGHT???? i rushed home for nth. grrr.

chao cabbie kb me, said that i flagged down the cab too late. bloody hell. then don't pick me up!! simple as A B C. noone ask you, an empty cab, to be travelling on the second lane!!! most empty cabs travel on the first lane!! PLUS i wasn't flagging you. i was flagging the cab BEHIND you. YOU wanted to swerve to the first lane, get horned at, block the entire road. AND THEN YOU SCOLD ME IN THE CAB! don't fugging pick me up la. rude bitch.

No comments: