Tuesday, September 13, 2005

waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm at the other end of my world!!!!! guess where???

i'm at NTU!!!!!!!!!!!! (sher just commented that i've got a nice asshole=>)
and i am blogging from my dearest sherrie's lappie.... in my darling sherrie's room.... lalalala. hostel life for an hour or two!!!!

it's kinda scary actually.... like, staying so near to so many ppl. i cant bitch in peace. if i complain... everyone will hear me!!!!! PLUS i cant sceam when i'm in a bad mood.(not that i've been screaming alot recently=>)

anw, had a long needed talk with an old friend about a day back.. and i've gotten my much needed closure. i just pray that God keeps this old friend safe.

on dinner: rosti and sausages!!!!! wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

i love sherrie. i just prefer her nearer home. COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean. GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: