Wednesday, October 19, 2005

got my hair cut at Toni and Guy today. hahahahaa. i got... erm... cute hair la. hahahaa. boyfriend and friends said that the fringe very thick. haha. seriously, the more i look at it the more i like it. ahhahahaa. it's quite short actually, i have two tails that make the hair look long, think the tails are gonna be snipped off eventually. heh. going back this friday to add the highlights. heh. =) i am not freaking naked la!







Why my baby is so sweet. i told him my dinner sucked. so he went to buy my favourtie hazelnut love for me. he couldn't find it at novena square, so he went down to wisma to get it for me, then delivered it to my doorstep. =)
TADA!!!!! hazeln nut love from bread talk. yumyumyum!!!

Flowers for me out of the blue. =)

He cooked me a dish, filled with prawns. each bite u take, u can taste the rich sweetness of the prawns..
He had to squeeze prawn brain(ewewewwww!!!) for this dish, but he did it anyway. =)

He brings me for super fattening but extremely delicious BEN & JERRY'S!!!!!!

Happy people eat Ben & Jerry's to stay happy. =)

Aiyo.... what is the boyfriend doing????
He is poking styrofoam boxes!!!!! siao. poke styrofoam for what.

he poked a heart out for me!!!!!! awwwwww..... i heart you baby!!! hehe.

love you, love the cap from you!!!

8 comments:

jEaNNe said...

gosH! casSAn ur new hair is so kawaIIiii!!! n cliff is so sweet.. hmmm.. finally found a guy who noes how to treaSure this hot babe of mine... :)

Cassan said...

hee. =)))

eh.. let's go club soon k!!!!!! helloween is coming!!!

Anonymous said...

super SWEET!!!!

Anonymous said...

and that was GINNY. :D

e. said...

Hallo China Doll..

Do I know you? =D

*muacks*

Haha.. Love youuu!

Cassan said...

yes u lil big-eyed girl. u know meeeeee!!!!!! and i love u too!!! and u too ginny!!! and u too jeanne!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hairstyle is so cute, may i know which toni & guy you cut it at? Also, i loved your friend's big green bag from the new face contest post, where is it from?
thanks

Cassan said...

toni and guy at robinson road. =) cut by Zen. i'm not too sure about the bag, you can try bugis village tho, she shops there quite often =)