Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ok. here's the pictures that i didn't put up that day cos i didn't want to flash the outfits and spoil the show. heh. enjoy our act-cute harajuku moments ya?? i don't have much pictures of 11-20 because we were split into 2 groups(the taller group and the shorter group, me being in the shorter group. haha.).

me and dympna- she stole my furry thingie!!! haha. i love my clashing orange stockings and electric blue netty hand-things!!
me and conelia. ignore my fat tummy please.
me and dearest cam-whore gwen!!!!!! love her pout. =)
me and thana. she looks sooooooooo bubbly and happy here. haha.
i really wanted a full-length picture- to show pieling's really cool and sexy socks. she had on white netted socks(big net), and red leg warmers over them. real sexy- she has very nice legs!! BUT the photographer person who took the photo did not really get me and did not seem pleased to help take photos so i didn't request for another picture...

our perfect in black gowns. i liked everyone's gown except mine.... i look so matronly!!!
Cris, angelia, and me. haha. Cris is damn tall. can't stand!! haha. and angelia always has that same hair-to-one-side-big-happy-grin kind of smile. pretty mommy!!
more tall people. in the middle is the eventual winner Sophie Willocq. Tabatha on the left.
Shikeen(1st runner up) and jannah. She's damn tall even though she is not wearing heels!! *gasp*


Sigh... Nostalgia. i really miss these girls somehow- it's over too fast!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
misunderstood said...

so much fun and great memories from newface05! who says modelling is all catfights.

on another note, i think you should turn on the anti-spam comment function.

Cassan said...

i can??? omg. i gotta find out how!!!

Cassan said...

i don't know how. =(