Friday, October 07, 2005

today was long and tiring.. ended around 12. i finally finished packing my stuff and i'm just here cos i really really want to thank my "agent". Bestfren, i know you're doing lots for me, especially having to give out all the invites... thanks ya? don't know what i'd do without you girl. -hughug- love u best fren =)

thankiew to my darling cliff for waiting around an hour for me to finish rehearsals then driving me and some of the girls home. i know you have work tomorrow so really, thanks baby. =) thanks for helping me pass out some invites too.. =)

to the people who are going, thank you for going. and to my girls, i really hope to see u ALL soon.. yupyup. =) take care wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Weiying, get well soon. Chay, hope u enjoyed your shoot. Sheryl, i just hope you're doing well ya =)


oh. and my ankle hurts like fuck. hope i can walk properly tomorrow man =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi, i can't even recognise you for nuts when i saw your face in the mags. hahah..

;)
good luck with the competition and i'll vote!! =D

lusty green crumbles said...

hey, am really very very sorry i wasnt able to make it. i really very much wanted to go cheer u on. =( so how did everything go?

Cassan said...

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! =)))