Thursday, October 06, 2005

i love rehearsals. everything about it. the walking, the camaraderie, the people, even the horrible heels that gives blisters. cos that's what makes things seem real. it wouldn't seem real if everything was perfect, but add some pain and WHAM! you know you're definitely not dreaming =)

Had fantastically fantastic fittings and rehearsals today- on the actual stage this time... had some changes which i'm not too sure off, but i believe in following the one in front of me!! hahahaa. =)

Emiko came late- poor girl had a lit paper. i remember lit papers. you NEVER ever feel the 3 hours. it always feels like only an hour and there is never enough time.

anyway, some stolen moments from today =)



skinny legs and fat legs. guess who they belong to!!!!


NATURALLY.... fat legs belong to yours truly... sexy tan legs belong to my hot junior =))


AUNTY ANNE'S PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


they make two hungry girls very happy =)

hahahaha. Gwen can't stop smiling. She said the stall lady keep looking at her.


2 of the uniform girls



gwen looks like she's squeezing pieling's nose. she isn't. really. just trying to feed her. hahahaa.


mei, thana, shikeen, gwen, daniel, me, dympna, geoff


once again, my hot junior, EMIKO!!!!
(reasons to like my school)


me being annoying with my schoolbag, tie, and heels!!


bumming around after fittings...


me and my darling annabelle!!!


shikeen, gwen, and me!!


the younger, but taller, and smaller feet-ed girl.


school girls with angelia in the middle =)



labelling photos is so tiring. but it beats writing. haha. gotta sleep.. i'm beat man.... and my calf muscles(muscles laa. not fats can?!) are sore....... 2 days to the finals =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queries
In a midnight meeting at his Central West End home last night, St. Louis Archbishop Raymond Burke made public for the first time the full list of questions asked of seminarians.
Hey, your site is awesome! I bookmarked it :P
If you want to, check out my new Genealogy Tips related site. It isnt anything special but you might find something of interest.