Monday, December 04, 2006

i am coming home tomorrow night. and i will be in singapore for a day. then i'm going to bangkok. those who want to catch me, try after 10 dec please? cos on the fifth i need to do the more important stuff.. like.. waxing myself from head to toe. my eyebrows are so bushy i can't see properly. my legs are so hairy i can't tell the colour of my skin anymore. my... AHEM. is so overgrown that i can't zip my jeans. and my armpit hair is so long that i plait it (yes, and i tie it up with pretty red and white polkadot ribbons) so that it won't tickle people's noses or arms on the bus. Oh. and did i mention? the other day a huge spider fell on my arm. within seconds, it disappeared into the fuzzyness of my arms and i souldn't find it. today, i saw it drop out when i showered- the spider got strangled to death by my hair.

just kidding.
(Thank you God for making me hairy, but not THAT hairy)



today i read a funny caption on a mug...

"Yes, Jesus loves you, but i'm his personal favourite."


i wanna be a santarina too. i'm jealous!!!!!

but i don't think i can keep up with the shaving armpits thing. wearing a tube daily scares me... BUT I STILL WANNA BE A SANTARINA!!!!!!


anw,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST WEIYING AND SHERYL!!!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!!!!!!

No comments: